Common communication troubleshooting - Milman & Brodetsky
If you are unable to operate the television (not the cable),
inform the guard at the entrance as soon as possible.
Give the guard your name, you room number, the nature of the problem and your
The complaint will be transferred to the dorms offices\the security officer.
When a resident complains that the Tv doesn't work, there's a few common Solutions:
1. The TV is unplugged.
2. Most of the TV's work's on AV2, so check if the colorful cables are in the right place
according to their colors. The AV2 output is marked on the back of the TV,
so just make sure every cable is plugged in to the right color.
3. To make sure that everything works you need to turn on the TV with the remote
control and press AV and choose AV2.
Yes (Satellite TV)
When a resident complains that the Yes (Satellite TV) doesn't work, there's a few common Solutions:
1. The Satellite TV is unplugged.
2. Make sure all cable's are connected according to color.
3. Unplug the main black cable and wait a few minutes before plugging back.
4. Taking out the card from the Satellite TV box and clean the dust or any other thing
that might interrupt it should help the system to reboot.
5. In cases that the system points out the problem call the Technical Support Service so
they can help you to fix the problem.
6. If the Satellite TV box is plugged in and still doesn’t work then the box died and needs to
The HOT (satellite) package includes all channels except for premium and HD channels. A
detailed list can be found in the common room and in the dorms office.
In case of any problem with the cable service, contact the HOT call center by dialing *2080. You
will then be asked to dial your ID number; instead, press #. The system will recognize this as a
mishap and will ask for your ID number again. After pressing # two more times (a total of three
times), you will be transferred to a customer service representative.
Give the representative the number of the card inside the cable box (a nine figure number, starts
with 01 or 02) in order to identify your box.
For your information, if it turns out that it is not possible to fix the problem by phone, the
representative will send a technician to your apartment in a time of your choice. Be sure to be
present at the date and time determined.
When a resident complains that the Internet, there's a few common Solutions:
1. Make sure both cables are connected to the Router.
2. Unplug the Router wait a few minutes and the plug it back in should help the system
3. Unplug all cables that are connected to the Router, wait 20 seconds and plug them
4. In case none of the above solves the issue, call cellcom Technical Support Service.
NETVISION\CELLCOME call center by dialing 1800-821-821. Choose your preferred language and press the number 2. In order to receive service you will be asked to dial your customer number which is 287586047; then press 2 again. You will be transferred to a customer service representative. Inform the representative that you are a resident of Milman\Brodetsky dorms and state your room number. For your information, if it turns out that it is not possible to fix the problem by phone, the representative will send a technician to your apartment in a time of your choice. Be sure to be present at the date and time determined.